Mack Brothers provides manufacturing for leading companies in the defense, shooting, and hunting communities as well as manufacturing our own separate line of products including firearm actions and suppressors. We employ individuals with backgrounds in machining, gunsmithing, mechanical design, accounting, business management, and those who have a willingness to learn. Everyday we are designing and manufacturing new parts and products to advance the industry and are always looking for talented individuals to bring new ideas and skills to move forward with us.
This position performs a variety of clerical/secretary support functions which includes greeting customers; gathering and providing information; opening and routing mail; composing and finalizing correspondence; creating and maintaining data bases; establishing and maintaining computerized or manual files; encoding, accessing and retrieving on-line customer information; typing various letters and forms and recording fiscal activities to support office operations.
• modern office equipment, practices, and procedures
• basic bookkeeping
• computer software applications
• English including grammar, spelling, and punctuation
• gather, compare, and summarize data from a variety of sources
• operate a variety of office equipment
• communicate information clearly and concisely
• read and comprehend materials
• establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public
• formulate logical and reasonable conclusions from available information
• demonstrate compassion, respect, courtesy, and tact when interacting with others
• assist with accessory tasks such as laser engraving and assembly stations
• must be able to lift over 20lbs