Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mack Brothers offers a limited lifetime warranty that covers any defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. This warranty does not cover damage to the firearm caused by reloaded or defective ammunition, misuse, negligence, abuse, and modifications not related to manufacturing defects.
- The limited lifetime warranty will become void if the firearm is found altered or modified in any way.
- Warranty claims will be reviewed on a case by case basis to determine fault or cause of issue.
- Any repairs needed as a result of customer negligence or normal wear and use, can be repaired by Mack Brothers staff. An estimate will be provided based on the amount of repairs deemed necessary and/or requested by the customer.
- Do not return the firearm to the dealer you purchased or picked up the firearm from. Call Mack Brothers or visit the website for support and how to move forward. Mack Brothers is not responsible for damage caused to the firearm in shipments to or from our facilities.
What Our Warranty Covers
- If you believe the firearm is defective in any respect, it should be returned to us within 30 days of purchase. If after receipt and inspection of the firearm, Mack Brothers determines that there is a defect that occurred due to manufacturing, all parts and labor, or replacement or refund will be covered at our discretion.
- Fill out the warranty claim form and submit it to Mack Brothers.
What our Warranty Does Not Cover
- Any component not manufactured by Mack Brothers
- Normal wear and tear to the finish of the rifle
- Damage to the rifle that is determined to be the result of abuse, neglect, misuse, corrosion, improper care, or careless or improper handling.
- Normal wear or barrel throat erosion
- Damage due to the use of wrong caliber ammunition, or ammunition other than high quality commercially manufactured ammunition in good condition
- Damage or malfunction due to alterations, unauthorized adjustments, parts replacement or service of the rifle by anyone other than an Mack Brothers authorized employee.
- Transportation to and from our repair facilities, government fees, damage caused by improper maintenance, damage caused by non-standard ammunition, modifications not performed by Mack Brothers, unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse or alteration of the product voids this Limited Warranty.
- In the event an order is damaged or lost while in transit, please notify Mack Brothers as soon as possible. We will file a claim with the carrier and replace, or credit your purchase as needed once the claim has been completed. The length of time to process a claim varies. Note: In the event of damage, please keep all packaging materials, boxes, and products on hand until the claim has been processed. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible termination of the claim.
- Consequential or incidental damages and/or expenses, or any other expenses are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty is not valid for sales outside the United States.