January 11, 2021

How do I buy a suppressor?

Buying a suppressor is a lengthy process. We do not sell directly. You will need to find a dealer in your area that can do the transfer. The dealer will need an FFL and SOT. For South Dakota residents, you can complete this process through Silencer Central.